Wednesday, June 20, 2012

funny cartoon pics

pics of funny jokes


funny pics jokes


funny jokes with pics



WIKIPEDIA     : I know it all.
FACEBOOK     : I'm familiar with everyone.
GOOGLE          : I got it all.
Mozilla              : Without me you can not access.
EXPLORER      : I said I was still there.
Mozilla              : What the hell is wrong with you, interfere with the show people!
EXPLORER      : you, claiming there is only your own!
INTERNET       : quit! Do many of you mouth, if not there I'm not going to all of you there!
FACEBOOK     : Huuu, that's my most frequently visited, so I'm the best.
YAHOO            : Facebook, remember, no I can not make Email lo!
GOOGLE          : Yahoo, I can also create email.
INTERNET       : zzz ... I already know the most powerful: p
COMPUTER     : I'm Most gods here.
Power plants      : snout lo all! Cave of turns of electrical ya!
GENERATOR    : there's just calm me
Power plants      : you do not noisy
PERTAMINA    : beware all of you, I stopped gasoline supplies new feeling to know you
SOLAR CELL   : as long as there's still my all safe
Sun                     : No. I give you light, you stop all
Water, Coal, Lightning, etc.: I STILL THERE!
Earth                 : you if there is no I would never have
universe            : lo all if not there I'm sure you are not going to be there ....
God                   : without me you all did not exist

No comments:

Post a Comment